Who are we?
THE PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION OF GEOGRAPHY, ECOLOGY AND TOURISM ’’GEOGRAPHICAL DESTINY”, using the acronym APGET-DG, is a proffesional association, of private law, without having any remunerative purpose, serving as a nonprofit legal identity, and was founded according to the Government regulation number 26/2000, concerning associations,foundations, and according to Law number 246 in the 18th of July, 2005, for the adoption of the Government Regulation number 26/2000, regarding associations and foundations. The fundamental role of the association is to promote the theoretical and practical activity in domains like Geography, Ecology and Tourism in Romania and abroad.
- • To iniciate, organize and to deploy events and national and international scientifical manifestations (congress, confrence, symposium, workshop, etc).
- • To organize and to deploy various activities of scientifical research both on national and international sectors (application, project development/research contracts, approvals, etc).
- • To organize and to deploy courses of cognition, completion, certification and professional formation, at various educational levels and other activities of professional formation in national and international areas.
- • To organize various ecological activities, but also trips and inauguration schools in the field, nationally and internationally. To identify and to limit new areas which are subjects to protection, or further declared reservations, natural parks, etc. To take into custody and to administer certain protected areas, reservations and national parks.
- • To iniciate, organize and to develop touristic activities and professional preparation in the field, to deploy activities of touristic promotion, on national and international plan.
- • To iniciate, organize and deploy various services and activities in the domain of cartography, on national and international plan.
- • To iniciate, organize and deploy various services and activities on the internet, on websites, in the professional area of the association, on national and international plan.
- • To deploy various services and activities of special translations, on national and international plan.
- • To initiate, organize and deploy various services and activities in the publishing domain/issuing of scientific materials (magazines, journals, digests, prospectus, etc), on national and international plan.
- • To iniciate, organize and deploy various services and social activities.
- • To iniciate, organize and deploy various services and aid activities, but also to colaborate and to get asociated with other similar organisms and national and international organisations, and with econimic unities from the country or from abroad, sharing mutual interests
Who are the membres and how to become one?
Members of the association. The attainment and the deprivation of membership. Membership attributions and obligations.
Any Romanian or foreign citizen can become member of the PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION OF GEOGRAPHY, ECOLOGY AND TOURISM ”GEOGRAPHICAL DESTINY”, if the Regulations of the association are respected and if the association targets are being achieved.The following categories of members are admitted: founder members, active members and honour members.
The association membership ends in the following situations:
- - due to dissolution of the association;
- - by exclusion, in the wake of the decision taken by the Management Board;
- - by request;
- - by death.
The persons who lost their wrights as members of the association have no more legal wright over its patrimony.
The members of the association have the following wrights:
- - to vote and to be voted in the association administration board, according to the Statute;
- - to benefit from the existing conditions in the association, in order to practice all the specific activities provided in the statute. To bear technical, moral and material support within the association;
- - to be selected for any working teams within the association;
- - to be able to express in writing all the grievances and complaints towards the Management Board;
- - all the members of the association share equal wrights and elective wrights in the General Assemblage.
The members of the association have the following obligations:
- - to respect the Statute and the internal regulations of the association;
- - not to cause moral and material prejudice to the association by inappropriate behaviour;
- - to treat with respect any of the association’s members, any discrepancies between the members of the association should be solved with the help of the Management Board;
- - to contribute in an active way to the improvement of the association activity and to its incomes.
All the association members have the obligation to pay annually a fee established by the Management Board.
Material and financial instruments.
The association’s material and financial instruments are:
- - its own material instruments;
- - technical material instruments in order to organize geographical, ecological, tourism actions and others associated to the previous ones;
- - other financial instruments.
The patrimony of the association is constituted of financial resources composed of:
- - the initial patrimony;
- - fees;
- - subsidies acceded by its own members or by different persons;
- - donations;
- - deposits;
- - inheritances;
- - money from sponsors and subscriptions from different physical or judicial persons;
- - incomes from sponsors and donations from commercial societies, under the law conditions;
- - incomes from its own activities, financing from the central and local administration, in order to support the public utility programmes;
- - founds derived from the research activity developed in the association;
- - governmental subventions;
- - the progress of international programmes;
- - subsidies of international organisms;
- - selling specialty works, technical materials, equipments or advertising materials;
- - participating fees laid from persons who participate at the activities and actions organized by the association;
- - other sources legally accepted.
These founds will be considered the association’s incomes.
The management, administration and control agency.
The management, administration and control agency of the PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION OF GEOGRAPHY, ECOLOGY AND TOURISM ”GEOGRAPHICAL DESTINY” is composed of:
- - The General Assembly;
- - The Management Board.